Monday 3 December 2007

Presentation Structure

I will begin my presentation by introducing what it is i will be discussing within my presentation (I will be discussing the three narrative projects that i have took part in, explaining how i went about producing the final outcome, strengths and weaknesses and my thoughts on the projects).
I will also express to my audience that they are free to ask question whilst i give my presentation.

For the first three minutes i will discuss the Narratives Pixelation project, explaining how me and my group produced stop motion video, how we went about it, our ideas, what we did to produce it, where we produced it and our reasons for doing so an the my own individual work that i did within the project.

For the next three minutes i will discuss the Narratives One Shot movie again explaining how me and my group went about producing the movie, our ideas and plans, what we did to produce the movie, where we filmed it, our preparations, scripting, dialogue, pretty much everything we did in the preparation of the movie, filming the movie and then my own individual edit of the movie and strengths an weaknesses.

Then for the next three minutes i will be discussing Interactive narrative project, my planning for the project, how i produced the project, editing, flash coding, how the program works, why i wanted it to work in that particular way, any problems, strengths and weaknesses, then i will discuss my opinion on the final outcome, whether it was how i had planned, was it better or worse?

Finally for the last few minutes i will discuss what i have learned from the three projects, premiere? flash? actionscript?, what i would improve. What i got out of the three projects and how they have increased my interest on audio/visual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment