Sunday 5 October 2008

Summer Holidays

I know i havent posted anything recently and thats due t being very busy, working as a carer and studying for an NVQ in health and social care, but i have done a redesign for my own portfolio, Ive desided that it going to be a website that follows me through uni, with all my work being displayed on it. Below is a screenshot of it, although this is just the basic design done in Photoshop. I will still need to add flash elements.

Ive gone for a look that suits my own characteristics, a notepad look (i am always one to take notes no matter what it is to do with), grungy style (his is just something i have always like the look of), clean (I like the clean look as it look modern), textured (ive always been a fan of textures), bright and contrasting colours (This looks really funky and stands out really well).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment