Monday 21 January 2008

Leoni - Part One

I have now downloaded seal online and have begun to develop my character, i have chosen my character to be a mage because they are intelligent and wise also a mage is a powerful magic user, able to control the elements, earth, air, fire and water. I have named my character the same name as i had on second life (lioni) as this is a nickname of mine and i really like the name.

To the right is a screengrab of my character in the game, at this stage i hadn't learned any skills although i had gain some items that would come in useful for me to sell to buy armor and clothing for my character. The clothing she is wearing are the standard ones as i am not currently skilled enough to buy clothing (although i have bought some praise items of clothing and shoes ready for when i am skilled)

The second screengrab above shows what is what on the screen, if you click on the image the white boxes tell you a short description of what is what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment