Wednesday 9 January 2008

Something of value to me.

I have chosen to talk about my ring. This ring is extremely special to me because it is my eternity ring, given to me by my boyfriend. A bond between us silently showing that we will be together eternally. As well as it being special to me i also think that it is very visually pleasing to look at.

First of all the ring is in the shape of a wishbone, giving it an interesting shape to it, rather than having a basis round ring like most rings do, also set from the beginning of the wishbone shape to the end, is 7 diamonds, these diamonds are around just the right size for a ladies ring, them not being to small as to make the item look quite cheap, but then not being to big, as to make it difficult for a woman to wear as women tend to have more slender fingers.

The ring is gold which is one of the basic colours for jewelery aside from silver, white, gold etc..

Engraved on the inside of the ring along the bottom is 'i love you' and the o for the word love, is a diamond. This i think is a very creative feature to the item, as it is unique and effective but also gets the message across.

Overall i think that the ring is very stylish, it is small and slender, perfect for a womans finger. the diamonds look absolutely gorgeous and the little message inside the ring is very sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment