Sunday 2 November 2008

An image that speaks to me.

Ref: http://chinnifrood.wordpress.com/

I have chosen this image, its not any famouse painting or anything like that, i took it off google (but have referenced it). The reason i chose this image is because, when jools set us the task it instantly took me back to when i was a kid. In our living room on the wall used to be a photograph in a frame very similar to this, And i used to get lost in it, id look at it and imagine that i was inside the picture and how nice it would be to be in that surrounding with all that water around me, with the beautiful sunset and being sat in that boat where it was nice and peacefull, with birds singing, it was my 'get away' picture if you like, and looking into the image and imagining i was there always made me feel better. If im honest that is the only picture that has truely spoken to me and stuck in my head.

1 Comment:

  1. Jools said...
    can you apply the critiquing questions to the image?

Post a Comment