Friday 22 February 2008

3D Cat Avatar - So Far

I have now started to build my 3D cat in 3D Studio Max. To begin with i was struggling because when it comes to big programs i tend to panic too much and end up with a not very good result becuse i panic too much. Anyways i went to last weeks surgery with andy and he gave me some adviced me, he guided me and taught me how to produce the head from a sphere, after he helped me with this i gained more confidence, also after yesterdays seminar where we were taught how to make legs walk, i felt i could creat the cat with more confidence and below is what i have so far. There are a few things that i need to straighten out on the cat for example the paws, at the minute they only have one side, i also i to create the tail which i will be creating with the cylinder and the last thing which im a big clueless on is creating the eyes, im not sure whether to procue the eyes through 3D Studio Max or whether its best to include the eyes onto the texture. The texture will be photographed cat fur, which will be placed onto my model using the Material Editor.

After this i will be starting on my environment, here is where i want to be incorporating both 3D and 2D, i will be producing 3D pyramids around my avatar which will be produced in 3D Studio Max and i will be using a sunset or some kind of hot environment as a flat background image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment