Wednesday 20 February 2008

Leoni - Part Five

I managed today to actually have a conversation with somebody, he needed my help so i helped him. He was doing a quest and needed Geraniums so i gave him some. Anyway we started chatting i found out that he was male, his online character is called Calleme, he also told me that he was 19, Chinese but lived in America, California. i noticed that he couldn't talk very good english so it was a bit hard for me to understand what he was saying, he asked me if i had a boyfriend and if i used msn, i told him i didnt as im not too big on people i dont know having my information. Anyways he added me as a friend. I was really impressed because it has took me a long time for someone to have a decent chat on Seal.



I actually found Careme through trying to find books of prophecy which is for a quest i am trying to complete for an MPC called the Jester. There are 11 to find and i have currently found 5 by looking around Elim, but i decided to try warping to another place to see if i could find some, i haven't yet but i found someone to talk to.

The screenshot above shows me talking to him, i was acting a bit dumb at first hah becuase im still a bit new to how it works. H e wanted geranium and i thought i only had large geranium, but i found out it was pretty easy to give them him all i had to do was drop them.

This screenshot shows him added to my friends list.

After talking i decided to go and level Lioni up to level 17 as i have a quest that requires me to reach level 20. also i want more points to add to my intelligence and wisdom attributes because it makes lioni a stronger character. I am now level 17 though. I went back to Elim to do this, looking for the rabbits and the moo moo's because they are more stronger to fight which means my leveling bar goes up faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment