Sunday 10 February 2008

Leoni - Part Four

First of all Leoni was heart broken, her new found boyfriend broke up with her :(. I had an instant message when i entered seal telling me that Kobra had broken up with her and to search for a new love. She soon got over it though!
(at the bottom on the talk screen)

Next i decided to do a few quests for a number of reasons, one i gain experience points, two in order to level up and three to just collect items to sell for cegals.

This lass tells you to take the quest which is most suitable for my level, my level is 11 so i chose the quest for the highest level which was 9. This quest was to collect 10 rabbit furs from the rabbits with meat cleavers that i have spoken about in a previos post. I complete this quest 3 times. when i gave her the furs it was really funky because Leoni had yellow bubbles with glows around her, this was her experience leveling up.

I also thought it was pretty ace because i kicked 2 rabbits butts at the same time, i don't know why but this really intrigued me. These rabbits are quite freaky, they look really cute stood there with a big smile on their face and cute ears but when you fight them they have a real creepy grin on their face and an expressio n that makes me think their constipated.

Ohh i also swapped my girly looking 'magic gloves' for some real meaty looking claws, this impressed me because i only found out i could wear them by accident.
I managed to level up 3 levels, i was levle 11 last time i update and im now level 14, nearly level 15. I also sold a lot of my items to one of the guys in town because next time i go onto seal i plan to go to Elim town and explore more, because im still in the beginners town, although i have been doing this purposly so im in a good position for the other different towns because i gather its going to become more challenging, anyway, i had 8 rabbit cleavers and the sold for 1100 cegal each, before i sold anything i had around 2000 cegals and after i finished i had 14.404 cegal so it was all good.

Ohh and one last thing im getting really frustrated with other people who play because i have tried talking to lots of people and only one person spoke to me, and after that all she said was that she was doing a quest and collecting dyes and thats pretty much it. But i do plan on meeting up on seal with a few other uni students who are using it, maybe it will get a slight bit easier once i get used to the party chats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment