Wednesday 6 February 2008

Leoni - Part Three

I managed to get Seal Online working again now thankfully and i can now show off my new outfit. Although i wasnt alowed to wear the top of my mages outfit because my inteligence attribute didnt obtain enough points, in order for me to gain poins i had to level Leoni up, this would then allow me 3 points to add to which attributes i please.

Circled in the image aboves shows the mage top that i have brought in my items and also shows what attributes are needed to wear the top and also Leoni's attributes. In order for me to wear the top i had to level to 11 and i did :)

(Leoni in her new outfit)

After leveling up Leoni, i decided to go around and have a bit of fun. First of all i went to see who was hanging around. I spoke to a male called Kobra99 and Leoni asked him if he would go out with her and we ended up sitting on a bench together and 'in love'.Ohh and i also went fishing, unfortunatly i didn't catch anythin gbut it was still cool being able to go, she has a little fishing rod and the lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment