Friday 22 February 2008

My Box

For the past couple of weeks i have been bouncing around ideas in my head as to what sort of box i want to be producing for project 2 as well as the objects i want to be including in my showcase. I came up with 3 different ideas for this, the first one was sort of random was a tresure chest, this idea wasnt too strong because it doesn't portray anything to do with my personality i just thoought of it because they are very effective and creative looking. The second was a glass cabinet which you usually find in art galleries this portray different aspects of my personality such as my interest in interior design and furniture deign but i felt that this, as it would be like a wooden frame with glass as the side this portrayed me as being quite an open person and im the complete opposite. I did have a go at modeling it in 3D Studio Max (below).


My Last idea jewelry box i thought of this as i really like my jewelry and own quite a lot like earrings, necklaces and rings. I feel like this is my strongest idea as it is a closted box and has to be opened in order to view the objects, this sounded more like myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment