Friday 22 February 2008

Mind-Map

I asked my boyfriend Dave to do a mind map on me and this is what he came up with.

I left him to it and he had wrote down my like, dislikes/intrests and what personality traits i have. I asked him to do this to help me come up with some ideas for the different objects i could include within my showcase box. After reading through it i came up with a few ideas for objects i could use.

Dave noted that i am a private person so i thought i could expand on this:

  • Padlock - You cant interact with this object until you have viewed the other objects in my box. Interactivity - Once the user has viewed the other objects and click on the padlock a key will appear, the user has to drag the key onto the padlock and the lock will open, once the padlock is open then a secret about me will be told.

The above idea tells the user that i am a private person, you have to get to know me properly in order to become close to me.

That is the most solid idea i have so far but i have other subjects that i want to expand on for example ambitious, i though of a set of ladders because i am now in my 5 year of education as i missed my GCSE's through family troubles (this on its own says i am determined to achieve what i want) the education will allow me to achieve my goal which is doing what i love 'designing'. My only problem with this idea at the minuite is how to make it interactive.

Other ideas are my passion for Phsycology, astrology, music and my humour (what kind of sense of humour i have).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment