Sunday 10 February 2008

Concept Ideas

First of all (before i created my mind map) i had decided to produce a 3D microphone as my avatar set on a stage, reasons being is because i enjoy singing and i also like music. But after a discussion with Roma, i had a lot of problems with this idea when asking my self questions about why i have chosen this object and why the environment is relevent to me. I found that i wasn't able to actually answer some of these questions so i figured that this idea was a bad one.

Concept drawings for my microphone idea:
My idea here was to have a microphone (which i would design in 3D Studio Max) which would be my avatar then this would then be placed in a stage environment. After having the discussion with Roma i decided that this idea is quite weak. For one the microphone being placed inside the stage is sort of cliche, its supposed to be in this type of environment, the microphone and the stage have relevence but myself and the environment dont have any relevence, in fact i have a high form of stage fright. Also i want something more creative and aesthetically pleasing than a microphone to represent myself.

Now though through refering to my mind map, i have decided to concerntraite on two of the subjects i have mentioned. Egypt and cats, my reasons for this is i have a love for both cats and egypt and these subjects are linked together through history. So far i have produce one concept drawing, but before i carry on i want to research into the two ideas in order to broaden my knowledge on them and gain more ideas for the aesthetics of my avatar and environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment