Friday 15 February 2008

A Round-up of my Ideas and Plans

After researching i have a solid idea for my avatar. On the whole it will be a cat, the head will be an egyptian style head, with colours, designs and characteristics from egyptian sculptures and artwork. What i have noticed from these scultures etc is that the cats are always sat up on all four paws. I want my avatar to be laid down to incorporate the domesticated cat or the sphinx. I will be using fur for the textures as i want to include more characteristics from the domesticated cat. Obviously the cat will be 3D as i am producing it in 3D Studio Max.

The environment will be a typical egypt environment. I will be including pyramids, sand for the floor, The main background will be 2D but i will also be including 3D pyramids around my avatar. The scale of my cat will be slightly bigger than the pyramids because i feel that cats are an important subject to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment